Thursday 25 August 2016

Atlit Malaysia Perlu Di Shaklee Kan Jugak

Sebagai SID Shaklee, sy rasa teruja nak share ngan korang semua.

Bukti produk Shaklee bukan suplemen biasa.

*****

Shaklee is proud to have powered five athletes from the gold medal winning Women’s Water Polo team.
“As an elite athlete, taking care of my body is a top priority,” said #ShakleeAthlete Kami Craig and Women’s Water Polo gold medalist. “I make sure everything I consume will help me compete at my best. It gives me great comfort to know Shaklee produces clean and healthy products, which make it safe and easy for athletes to perform at their best. All the Shaklee Pure Performance Team members and I share the same values in health and competition, and I’m thrilled to be part of the Shaklee family!”


No comments:

Post a Comment